Book Same-Day Garage Door Opener Repair
When your garage door stops working suddenly, you need a local garage door company that will work quickly to restore full function. At Iconic Garage Door Services, we are devoted to offering the best garage door opener repair and replacement services in Metro Phoenix.
From Casa Grande to Mesa, and everywhere in between, our expert technicians are fully equipped to handle all your garage door repair needs. Give us a call to book your same-day garage door repair appointment today!
Repair for All Brands, Makes, and Models
Iconic Garage Door Services repairs all brands and models of garage door openers, including:
- Belt Drive Garage Door Openers
- Chain Drive Garage Door Openers
- Wall Mount Garage Door Openers
- And More!
How To Manually Open a Garage Door
If your garage door is stuck due to a faulty opener, you can still operate your door manually to get it out of the garage. Here are a few easy steps to accomplish this.
- Before attempting to operate the door manually, make sure it is closed all the way — not slightly open or at an angle. You don’t want to damage your door by attempting to open it manually if there is something else wrong.
- Locate the emergency release cord hanging from your opener, usually a red or orange chord. Then follow the instructions displayed on your opener to disengage it from the garage door track. Usually, this means pulling the cord straight down.
- Once the opener is disconnected from the garage door, open your garage door slowly using the handles on the interior or exterior. Make sure your garage door goes fully into the tracks and locks before pulling your car out of the garage.
If you don’t want to deal with the hassle of attempting to operate your garage door manually, contact Iconic Garage Door Services for same-day garage door opener repair near you! We will be at your home quickly to perform a full inspection and repair, restoring your garage door to full function.
Book garage door opener repair today!
It is our privilege to ensure that your garage door opener system is durable, reliable, and built to last. That is why we train all of our technicians on a broad range of opener types, ensuring they have the skills necessary to complete any garage door opener repairs. No matter the issue with your garage door opener, we are here to provide the best available garage door service for your home. Contact us today to book garage door opener repair near you!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know I need a garage door opener repair?
- Your garage door won’t open or close.
- Your garage door starts to open and reverses.
- Your garage door won’t open with the remote or keypad.
- Your garage door opener is flashing.
- Your garage door opens by itself.
Why does my garage door start to open and then automatically reverse?
We commonly see garage doors start to open and then automatically reverse if there is a problem with the garage door sensors. The sensors can come out of alignment or get dirty, preventing the garage door from operating correctly. To fix this issue, try cleaning and readjusting the sensors, then attempt to close the door again. If this doesn’t work, contact a professional for garage door opener repair near you.
How long do garage door openers last?
We typically see garage door openers last 15-20 years with proper use and maintenance. However, once your opener nears the end of this lifespan, you may notice slow or unreliable operation. These are signs you need to explore options for garage door opener replacement in Phoenix, AZ.